Friday, January 23, 2009

Statuatory Warning:This is a personal log. Those not aware of the following days might find it boring.


A random attempt to keep a log of some of the days I remember that took my breath away, since my life in Sophia’s started.

·         A conversation Piu, Sharan and I had at UTBT with baked potatoes and cold pasta(I think it was something to do with kids)

·         The day Vini wouldn’t accept that she had met AND spoken to T (I deliberately keep the identity discreet)

·         India-Pakistan final Twenty20 World Cup match (we had a salsa workshop and then we ran home to catch the match; Piu came home. People exchanged scores in the traffic through cars and cabs!)

·         Welcoming the Indian cricket team after winning the Twenty20 World Cup

·         The day I realised who one of Antu’s close family member was

·         Piu’s carol singing and Leopold’s

·         The Lit conference, especially the ‘space’ paper

·         When all of us mass-bunked psycho to educate and get educated about, ahem, ‘colours’

·          The day I had kheema paratha and mint tea with Piu and Antu at Samovar during the Kala Ghoda festival last year(it was very cold and I was wearing Gauri’s college sweatshirt)

·         The day we (Jo, Piu and I)shared a single blueberry cheesecake at Moshe’s coz I was 19 years and 19 days old and Piu was 20 years and 10 days old

·         Flowers and Sex and the City!

·         15th and 16th March 2008

·         The night we(Sharan, Vini, I) spent at Piu’s granny’s place before EXAP seminar component presentation(the topics of discussions covered almost everything I can think of right now)

·         EXAP seminar component presentation(I know what euphoria feels like)

·         The night Piu, Jo and I slept really late at Ooty, chatting in front of the heater

·         Ganpati at Gauri’s home with HAHK!

·         Standard Chartered Mumbai Marathon 2009

·         Today :)

 

I am pretty sure I am forgetting many more. Will try my best to remember them and update this list.

8 comments:

  1. Aww! I am humbled by the fact that I am in many of those moments and I treasure them as much as you do.
    Thanks for reminding me.
    Especially the wee hours in the night in front of the heater in Ooty. Late night talks are the BEST! :)
    Love you,

    ReplyDelete
  2. piu piu
    piu


    piu piu!!!!! FINE i gt the hint.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my darling Jo!
    See, our private things cannot be said here, right? They're between you and me! ;)

    To Piu and Sharan,
    You guys make my life almost perfect, really.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Aw, man.

    I'm glad I can remember most of them, though as usual, I'm still blinking at the rest :D It hit me too, the 31st January thing.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy birthday material girl! You re going to tick some stuff off your list I guess. :D

    ReplyDelete
  6. you know. two months is a long time. i won't see you for two months. in two months we'll be officially and completely, truly TY students. in two months, we'll commence our last year together. but two months is a LONG time.
    you're probably wondering what the hell i'm talking about.
    you haven't blogged in TWO MONTHS!
    and i'm bored.
    conclusion:
    BLOG woman BLOG!
    :P

    ...oh yeah, love you!

    ReplyDelete