Monday, December 20, 2010


I don't know how many times I have imagined you at the city centre. Or at the Christmas Markets you always said you wanted to take me to. I have tirelessly pictured the Fairytale Castle, and almost tasted the Vindaloo at Mango. I have dreamed about white sausage breakfasts together. And of us drinking coffee at the University. I can almost see you waiting at the airport two hours before my flight arrives.

I am going to fall in love with you all over again, in your city. In my fairyland.

Why can't Wednesday come already?

5 comments:

  1. It's a-comin'!!!! I'm so excited for you! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my god - I do not know how I missed your blog updates for so long! Aaahfuhh.. this is embarrassing and so stupid of me! I am SO glad you're writing here again. And I am mighty glad about where you are and with whom as I write this! Enjoy yourselves madly - and then Skype! :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. WRITE WRITE WRITE TO US

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yes, yes. I need to spill beans about how Bollywood-ly I'm in love. Soon, my honeys. :)

    ReplyDelete