Thursday, November 25, 2010

Hope to be back!

Coming to the U.K. has made me feel like venting out my feelings somewhere, because god knows, there have been overwhelming ones! So just as a way to cleanse me off them (so that there's room for more) and to document my personal graph, I will write here. And hopefully change things around.

The posts will, most probably be, quite personal. However, I will also try to document things that I find amusing/interesting. My motive for blogging, as most things, is selfish. I'm going to write for myself!

Here's hoping I keep going this time!

3 comments:

  1. HEAR HEAR HEAR HEAR!!!!!!!

    Would you believe that I was thinking about your blog two days ago, in the shower? AND HERE YOU ARE!

    That is the best reason to write, Sonu. For yourself.

    ReplyDelete